August 27, 2012

The Move

I apologise for my absence, but the last 3-4 weeks have been spent packing, moving, seeing family and friends and finishing up my job because last week I made the long-awaited move from Perth WA to Shepparton VIC.


I went for a morning walk yesterday around Victoria Lake and it's just beautiful. This is definitely a place I could get used to.

Victoria Lake

Suspension Bridge over Goulburn River.
When the Goulburn River floods, (which happens quite often) this bridge is usually closed because the land around the river is flooded and you can't get to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, hope you are settled in in your new town. That pic of Victoria lake is beautiful. Enjoy discovering your new surroundings and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete